Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Jackson Video - 2008


Okay, so the day that we have all been waiting for is ready to be decided upon!! The video is... about done!! Jacks (brilliant as she is) has suggested the Premier for the same weekend as the HS Reunion (which we are all attending, no?)and I think that is a fabulous idea! I have one or two "quirks" to work out, but it is as good as done!! So, discuss amongst yourselves how you feel about the Premier being on the Saturday after the Reunion (I'm guessing in the evening so that Bob can grace us with his tall presence), and let me know!!

It has been a crazy summer and I feel like I haven't seen you guys for so long, but, for us, our summer has quieted down (all family visits have been made), so lets play because we miss you all!

Love,
Clar

No comments: